Global Raymac is one of Western Canada’s leading surveying, geomatics, and engineering firms that leverages the latest technology to offer our clients innovative solutions to their unique projects.
We are a creative, multi-disciplinary organization with 40 years of industry experience, over 200 employees, 54 field crews, and 9 offices. Our people are involved in some of Canada’s largest projects in construction, oil and gas, and transportation.
We are committed to creating an engaging, safe, and respectful environment for our people and we’re proud to support the communities in which we live and work. We are innovators, unique problem solvers, and collaborators, and are looking for enthusiastic people like you!
We are seeking Survey Assistants to fulfill positions throughout our various sectors across our Branch offices. Your role will be dynamic, exciting, and rewarding as you support your fellow team in a fulfilling work environment.
• ENTRY LEVEL POSITION - Related experience preferred but not essential.
• Valid Class 5 driver's license.
• Valid safety certificates are an asset (First Aid/CPR, CSTS, UTV Ridership, WHMIS, TDG, H2S, Bear Awareness, Faller certification).
• Must enjoy physical work outdoors
• Experience working in remote locations is an asset.
• General field support for the Party Chief
• Digging for survey posts
• Flagging and marking boundaries
• Equipment transport
• Responsible for their own safe conduct within the field and for identifying to the Party Chief any hazards and/or unsafe working situations
• Responsible to ensure their own Personal Protective Equipment is in good working order and worn according to the Global Raymac Health and Safety standards
The compensation package for this position will be commensurate with the level of responsibility of the position as well as the candidate’s qualifications.
• Dental care
• Employee assistance program
• Extended health care
• Life insurance
• RRSP match
• Tuition reimbursement
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply in confidence to email@example.com
Please note only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Global Raymac is a creative, multi-disciplined company with a respectful culture that inspires our employees while engaging in sustainable practices and delivering exceptional value to our partners. Global Surveys was founded in 1986 and Raymac Surveys in 1978, with both companies firmly establishing themselves in the fabric of Alberta’s Land Surveying community. After serving the Energy and Municipal sectors across the province for more than 25 years, the companies joined forces in 2010 to form Global Raymac Surveys and we haven’t looked back since!