Alberta Land Surveyor/Project Manager
We are growing! Are you looking for an opportunity where no two days are the same? Where your voice is heard and you are valued?
Global Raymac is one of Western Canada’s leading surveying, geomatics, and engineering firms that leverages the latest technology to offer our clients innovative solutions to their unique projects. We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team.
Why Join Us
• Strong group of professionals with a rapidly growing industry leader
• Opportunities for personal and professional development
• Energetic and team driven
• 100% Employer paid benefits
• Health Care and Personal Spending accounts
• Competitive salary and vacation
• Geomatics Engineering degree or Technical Diploma from a recognized institution or equivalent education/experience
• 5+ years’ experience in the midstream pipeline industry
• Survey / geomatics experience required
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Manage all aspects of pipeline projects, including scope, schedule, cost, and resourcing
• Review products for completeness, quality, and confirm all statutory requirements are met
• Contribute to strategic initiatives that drive continuous improvement and operational efficiencies
• Develop strong client relationships, identify new opportunities, and contribute to the growth of the company
• Influence innovation and assist with the development of our new technologies
The compensation package for this position will commensurate with the level of responsibility of the position as well as the candidate’s qualifications.
• Company car
• Dental care
• Extended health care
• Life insurance
• RRSP match
• Tuition reimbursement
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply in confidence to email@example.com
Global Raymac is a creative, multi-disciplined company with a respectful culture that inspires our employees while engaging in sustainable practices and delivering exceptional value to our partners. Global Surveys was founded in 1986 and Raymac Surveys in 1978, with both companies firmly establishing themselves in the fabric of Alberta’s Land Surveying community. After serving the Energy and Municipal sectors across the province for more than 25 years, the companies joined forces in 2010 to form Global Raymac Surveys and we haven’t looked back since!