Party Chief – Pipeline & Integrity Projects
Global Raymac Surveys is seeking experienced Party Chiefs to support our rapidly growing Pipeline & Integrity Projects division. The successful candidate must be familiar with all aspects of Pipeline Construction surveying. The individual will join a growing and dynamic team-oriented atmosphere that will provide a fulfilling work environment.
At Global Raymac, our enthusiastic team thrives in an environment that encourages innovative thinking and those who have an aspiration to make a difference.
• Diploma in Geomatics Technology or equivalent, with a minimum of 2 years Pipeline Construction Party Chief experience
• Well versed in the operation of the Trimble Pipeline Module
• Experience working on Pipeline Construction projects for major pipelines including field work for ditch line staking, tally, weld mapping, or lower in, etc.
• Willingness to work away from home for extended periods and in all weather conditions
• Valid driver’s license and experience operating ATV/UTV’s and snowmobiles
• Valid and applicable safety courses are required and will be provided if necessary
• Compliance with Global Raymac’s Drug and Alcohol policy is required (screening is mandatory)
• Team oriented attitude and strong work ethic
The compensation package for this position will be commensurate with the level of responsibility of the position and the candidate’s qualifications.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply in confidence to the email address provided and quote opportunity code PIP-PC-06092021.
Please note only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Global Raymac is a creative, multi-disciplined company with a respectful culture that inspires our employees while engaging in sustainable practices and delivering exceptional value to our partners. Global Surveys was founded in 1986 and Raymac Surveys in 1978, with both companies firmly establishing themselves in the fabric of Alberta’s Land Surveying community. After serving the Energy and Municipal sectors across the province for more than 25 years, the companies joined forces in 2010 to form Global Raymac Surveys and we haven’t looked back since!