Business Development, Lower Mainland
If you are you an energetic, experienced, and driven sales professional that wants a challenge, we want you to join our team. Our surveying, geospatial and engineering services are sought after by the construction, energy, pipeline, and municipal development industries. We’ve recently opened our forth new branch office in only four years, where we are seeking a proven sales professional to help us extend our winning team into the greater Vancouver area.
Global Raymac is a leading surveying, geospatial, and engineering firm that leverages our team and technology to offer innovative solutions. You’ll be joining a creative, multi-disciplinary team of 200 spread across eight offices in British Columbia, Alberta & Saskatchewan. Our people are involved in some of Canada’s largest construction, energy, and transportation projects.
We are committed to creating an engaging, safe, and respectful environment for our people and we’re proud to support the communities in which we live and work. We are innovators, unique problem solvers, collaborators and are looking for enthusiastic people to join us!
• Working closely with Global Raymac Sector Leads. (Construction, Municipal, Pipeline, Energy & Engineering)
• Generate opportunities across all service sectors within the greater Vancouver area.
• Networking and presenting at conferences etc.
• Proposal preparation.
• Contribute content and case studies to digital marketing campaigns.
• Developing and maintaining relationships with customers and our partners.
• College Diploma/Certificate in Marketing/Communications strongly preferred.
• Preference will be given to candidates with a related industry background and/or a strong client network.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Background in Direct Sales/Client Management and a proven track record.
Compensation for this role is salary/commission based. The package for this position will be commensurate with the level of responsibility of the position as well as the candidate’s qualifications.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply in confidence to the email address provided and quote opportunity code VAN-BD-05172021.
Please note only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Global Raymac is a creative, multi-disciplined company with a respectful culture that inspires our employees while engaging in sustainable practices and delivering exceptional value to our partners. Global Surveys was founded in 1986 and Raymac Surveys in 1978, with both companies firmly establishing themselves in the fabric of Alberta’s Land Surveying community. After serving the Energy and Municipal sectors across the province for more than 25 years, the companies joined forces in 2010 to form Global Raymac Surveys and we haven’t looked back since!