BCLS, Project Manager – Various Locations
Global Raymac is one of Western Canada’s leading surveying, geomatics, and engineering firms that leverages the latest technology to offer our clients innovative solutions to their unique projects.
We are a creative, multi-disciplinary organization with 40 years of industry experience, over 200 employees, 54 field crews, and 8 offices. Our people are involved in some of Canada’s largest projects in construction, oil and gas, and transportation.
We are committed to creating an engaging, safe, and respectful environment for our people and we’re proud to support the communities in which we live and work. We are innovators, unique problem solvers, and collaborators, and are looking for enthusiastic people like you!
We are seeking a registered British Columbia Land Surveyor in the Fort St John, Prince George, or Vancouver regions. The successful candidate will manage a variety of projects and be a key member involved in the growth of Global Raymac’s presence in BC. Your role will be dynamic, exciting, and rewarding as you engage clients and support your fellow team with your knowledge of BC and its land surveying profession.
• Geomatics Engineering degree or Technical Diploma from a recognized institution
• 5+ years’ experience as a BCLS
• PMP designation an asset but not required
• Critical thinking competencies including judgment and analytical thinking ability
• Demonstrated communication competencies including written and verbal communication ability
• Strong competencies in planning, organizing, and prioritizing
• Individual leadership and decision-making abilities
• Ability to apply business principles to identify, justify and implement solutions
• Excellent computer and equipment application skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Proven client service record
• Strong time management skills and the ability to balance and deliver multiple and conflicting priorities
• This position requires candidates to:
• Have and maintain a valid Driver’s License
• Provide a Driver’s Abstract for review
• Manage all aspects of land surveying projects, including scope, schedule, cost, and resourcing
• Review products for completeness, quality, and confirm all statutory requirements are met
• Contribute to strategic initiatives that drive continuous improvement and operational efficiencies
• Develop strong client relationships, identify new opportunities, and contribute to the growth of the company
• Influence innovation and assist with the development of our new technologies
The compensation package for this position will commensurate with the level of responsibility of the position as well as the candidate’s qualifications.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply in confidence to and quote opportunity code BCLS-20210212.
Please note only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Global Raymac is a creative, multi-disciplined company with a respectful culture that inspires our employees while engaging in sustainable practices and delivering exceptional value to our partners. Global Surveys was founded in 1986 and Raymac Surveys in 1978, with both companies firmly establishing themselves in the fabric of Alberta’s Land Surveying community. After serving the Energy and Municipal sectors across the province for more than 25 years, the companies joined forces in 2010 to form Global Raymac Surveys and we haven’t looked back since!