Global Raymac Surveys is seeking a highly motivated professional to join our growing Branch Office in Grande Prairie. Reporting to the Branch Director, the successful candidate will manage a variety of construction projects within, but not limited to, the oil and gas, industrial, infrastructure and commercial sectors. The individual will join a growing and dynamic team oriented atmosphere that will provide a challenge daily.
- Minimum 2 years experience in construction survey project management
- Minimum 5 years experience in construction surveying
- Geomatics/Civil Diploma/Degree from a post-secondary institution would be an asset
- Strong communication skills
- Proven client and service orientation
- Strong time and project management skills, able to balance and deliver multiple and conflicting priorities
- Able to provide and take direction in a virtual environment
- Proven ability to leverage technology and virtual communication tools
Global Raymac Surveys offers 100% company paid Sun Life benefits and RRSP matching program.
The compensation package for this position will be commensurate with the level of responsibility of the position as well as the candidate’s qualifications.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply in confidence to email@example.com and quote opportunity code GP-PM- 002.
Please note only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.