Global Raymac Surveys Inc. believes that all occupational injury, illness and property damage is preventable. Through the proactive management of risk and at-risk behaviour, injury and loss can be eliminated from our organization. It is a requirement for all workers, supervisors, managers, visitors, contractors, sub-contractors and owners to comply with government safety legislation.
The owners of Global Raymac are committed to providing their employees, clients, visitors, and the general community with a safe, value added and productive service. All employees will be held accountable for occupational health and safety.
We will ensure that all employees are aware and informed of the relevant content of the GRSI Workplace Health and Safety Manual and will communicate that knowledge to all co-workers, subcontractors, clients, and visitors.
Management and supervisors are committed to endorsing safety procedures whenever and wherever it is reasonably practicable. Workers are responsible for ensuring the safety of those around them as well as their own. They do this by always adhering to all the rules, policies and procedures set by Global Raymac Surveys and Government Legislation.
Global Raymac Surveys Inc. has been certified by numerous professional affiliations including:
- COR Certified – Since 2006 with 98%+ in all C.O.R. audits.
- ISN – Online Contractor Management Database (Member Vendor)
- Comply Works – Compliance Management Solutions
- PICS – Contractor Safety and Supplier Management
- PIR – Partnerships in Injury Reduction Program (Registered Memeber Since July 2007)
- IRP 16 – Industry Recommended Practice (Basic Safety Awareness Training)
If you require further information or clarification for any matters regarding Health, Safety, and Environment with Global Raymac, please contact:
Tim Woodland, Senior Manager of HSE