Global Raymac Surveys is seeking an experienced geomatics professional ready to join our growing company. Reporting to the Manager Oil and Gas, Calgary, the successful candidate will manage a variety of oil and gas related projects. The individual will join a growing and dynamic team oriented atmosphere that will provide a challenge daily.
- ALS Commission with a minimum of 5 years experience
- CLS Commission would be an asset
- Strong communication skills
- Proven client and service orientation
- Strong time and project management skills, able to balance and deliver multiple and conflicting priorities
- Active and able to support and represent GRSI within the local business community
- Able to provide and take direction in a virtual environment
- Proven ability to leverage technology and virtual communication tools
The compensation package for this position will be commensurate with the level of responsibility of the position as well as the candidate’s qualifications.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply in confidence to email@example.com and quote opportunity code C-PM- 002.
Please note only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.